New Permission and Role Models Feature
Introduced a new Permission and Role model across ATSsim. ATSsim now no longer is based on Account Types and permissions
tied to those account types. Users are now assigned roles that have a series of permissions assigned to those roles.
Users can be set up with multiple roles.
New Error Page Feature
Created a new Error page for when errors occur in ATSsim. New error pages has an error code that could be shared with ATS Application Support team.
Observer Tool Updates Feature
- When recording observations during a Compass exercise, we gave users the ability to categorize their
observations into the following categories:
For the DoD Joint Exercise Type
- Best Practice
For the ATS (DSCA) Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the JMETs data field to list the injects associated JMETS
- Under the Observation Tab, added new required fields for the Observer to record: Observation, Discussion and Recommendation
- Under the Observation Tab, updated the Action Taken data field to be optional
- Added the Settings Tab to allow the observer to switch between DOD Joint and FEMA HSEEP Assessment nomenclature
- Fixed a defect with the Search capability within the Observer inject timeline view. An observer should now be able to search for specific injects using the search bar
For the FEMA Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the UJTL data field to list the injects associated UJTLS
For the IMCOM Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the Core Capabilities data field to list the injects associated Core Capabilities.
- Under the Observation Tab, added the Discussion and Recommendation required fields
For the NGB CBRN Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the Core Capabilities data field to list the injects associated Core Capabilities
For the Commercial Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the T&EO Task(s) data field to list the injects associated T&EO Task(s)
For the Legacy Exercise Type
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the Core Capability data field to list the injects associated Core Capabilities
Created an Observations Export page
- Under the Inject Details Tab, added the UJTL data field to list the injects associated UJTLs
- Created a page to give the user more control over how they export their observations
- The user can now select and download a Microsoft Word version of their Observations. The output is one observation per page.
- The user can now select and download a Microsoft PowerPoint version of their Observations. The output is one observation per slide.
- Updated the Microsoft Excel version to provide more information about each of the observations.
- Updated the default name of the download of choice to include the exercise name. The default name is now observations_<name_of_exercise>_<uniqueid>
Create Meal Sites in Runtime Feature
Updated the Verity Runtime to support the creation of Meal Sites.
Action Sites supplies not reported Fix
Fixed an issue in Verity Runtime, for when a user creates an Action Site in Verity Runtime with supplies, the
supplies created are not reported in the LOGSTAT report. This was causing issues in reporting the supplies on hand
in the LOGSTAT. Now supplies are accounted for when Action Sites are created in Verity Runtime.
Mult-select Entity Movement Issue Fix
Fixed an issue where entities with out a defined velocity were allowed to move. Made an update that if a user multi-selects entities in the task organization
and took the action to move those entities, a check is now made to only move those entities that have a defined velocity.
Scenario Planning Service Feature
Added a new service to assist with the planning of a Verity Scenario.
Scenario Building Service Feature
Merged the Verity Builder and Verity Runtime into one service. Now the Verity Builder and Verity Runtime share functionality and data.